Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Whiteboard Erasers

I had a whole pile of felt on the table to be cut in Joann Fabrics (one of my favorite hang-outs). This lady walked up to me and asked me if I was making a blanket. (Do people really make blankets out of felt?!? ewww, scratchy)

I said, "No. I'm making erasers for my classroom."

She was confused. I told her I wanted a more environmentally friendly way to clean the little kid-size whiteboards my students use.

"I'm a teacher too! Why don't you just use paper towels?!? That's what I use!"

"ummmm...I just said environmentally friendly. Reducing waste. Not creating."

~Wow. Why am I not surprised?

Anyway, so I designed these little guys to hopefully create a little fun while we learn in the teacher center. I'm so excited to use them!
Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment